By Daniel Rubio
Spring and OSGi’s beneficial properties are a typical healthy; they're orthogonal to one another. The Open providers Gateway initiative (OSGi) is set packaging, deployment, and versioning matters, whereas Spring is set offering the required origin to cord up Java sessions of their most simple shape utilizing dependency injection and point orientation to satisfy an application’s objective.
Pro Spring Dynamic Modules for OSGi™ carrier Platforms through Daniel Rubio is the 1st booklet to hide OSGi as essentially applied through the world’s most well liked, agile, and open-source firm Java framework, Spring.
- Covers the benefit at which OSGi is used with the Spring Framework in improvement, packaging, versioning, and deployment.
- Enterprises are trusting Spring progressively more, and this ebook leverages OSGi in a manner which can “complete” using Spring within the firm, as OSGi is already being depended on and followed by means of IBM, BEA, and others.
- The textual content discusses how Spring OSGi makes your Spring purposes relied on SOA functions.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics of OSGi and Spring, and mix the 2.
- Take your Spring purposes and bundles, and contain OSGi for production-ready packaging, versioning practices, and deployment.
- Create production–ready Spring Beans via packaging and versioning, after which set up them.
- Develop facts entry tools and skill in your Spring OSGi tasks.
- Build and use graphical consumer interfaces for Spring OSGi.
- Test, scale, and optimize your Spring OSGi purposes for deployment and function.
Who this publication is for
This publication is for Java builders utilizing the Spring Framework who're trying to make the most of OSGi.